Facts of Kesha Ward
|Full Name||Kesha Ward|
|Education||Bachelor of Science Degree|
|Date of Birth||May 8,1978|
Kesha Ward is an American businessperson and philanthropist who is best known as the wife of rapper and hip-hop legend 2 Chainz.
Kesha first met her boyfriend 2 Chainz in 2006 when he was not popular.
However, this did not stop Kesha from supporting him and with the continuous support 2 Chainz finally rose to fame in 2013.
She started dating the famous rapper, 2 Chainz a.k.a Tauheed Epps since 2006. Though the couple was not married they were blessed with a daughter named Heaven in 2008.
Subsequently they welcomed a daughter named Harmony in 2012 and then a son named Halo in 2015.
2 Chainz proposed her for the first time on October 15, 2013 at the BET Hip Hop awards gala.
She accepted the proposal with a big yes but the proposal was followed by long silence as their relationship was not taken to the next level as expected.
There were rumors of them getting married in a secret wedding ceremony but later on it was clear that this was not in any way related to the truth.
2 Chainz proposed her for the second time after five long years on May 7, 2018.
The rapper got down on one knee on the Met Gala red carpet on Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art and offered Kesha a diamond engagement ring. She could not hold her tears and happily said yes to him.
Three months later the couple exchanged the wedding vows on August 18, 2018 at Miami’s Villa Casa Casuarina in Florida which cost them a whopping amount of $300000.
The wedding was attended by stars such as Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian and many others.
Get In: Terry Soil Wedding And Married Life
Here is a picture of their wedding day shared by 2 Chainz with a caption,
‘Trying to give the kids something to remember’
The couple are having a wonderful time with their three children. They frequently share photos of each other and their children on social media.
Kesha and her husband recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary on August 18, 2019. Here is a picture shared by her husband with a caption,
‘Today is our first wedding anniversary of"
There is no information available about their past affair.
Kesha’s net worth is under review. However we can assume she has amassed a lot of fortune from her career as a business person and a philanthropist.
Amazing: Melia Mcenery Love Story With Husband
Her revenue as an owner and a director of a preschool is pretty good.
Previously she has worked in pre-school and kindergarten environments and also has been a manager and director of childcare facilities.
She owns an entertainment and recreation company ‘Bouncing With Harmony.LLC’
Below is the list of America’s most generous philanthropists:
|Philanthropist Name||Lifetime Giving|
|Chuck Feeney||$7.5 billion|
|Karen and Jon Huntsman Sr.||$1.55 billion|
|W. Barron Hilton||$1.3 billion|
|Gordon and Betty Moore||$5.37 billion|
|Eli and Edythe Broad||$4.22 billion|
|Irwin & Joan Jacobs||$706 million|
|George Soros||$12.1 billion|
|Julian Robertson Jr.||$1.56 billion|
|Bill & Melinda Gates||$32.91 billion|
|Warren Buffett||$25.54 billion|
Her husband’s net worth is estimated to be $6 million.
Besides being a rapper he is also an activist and a businessman. In October 2016 he launched a line of hoodies called Create Every Opportunity (CEO) Millionaires.
He also owns a sweater company named Dabbing Sweaters.
See: Ronald Perelman Net Worth And House
Info and Highlights (Age, Birthday, Height)
- Her current age is 41 years.
- She celebrates her birthday on May 8 every year.
- She is American.
- She belongs to Afro-American ethnicity.
- Her height is 5 feet 6 inches.
- Her body measurements are 34-28-35 in inches.
- Her favorite actors and actress are Johnny Depp and Jennifer Aniston respectively.
- She loves shopping and traveling.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Her other name is Nakesha Ward.
- We cover most of the information about Kesha Ward as it is difficult to find on other wiki sites.
- As per her bio, she was born in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States of America in 1978.
- She completed her elementary, middle and high school education and then earned a Bachelor of Science Degree.
- She then devoted herself to inspiring and influencing lives in and outside her community.
- Her burning passion for teaching and imparting knowledge led her to establish an education center named A Gift From Heaven in Atlanta targeted at children of pre-high school age.
- The education center was established to provide creative and sound education to younger children in the Atlanta community and beyond.
- A few years later the education center emerged as the best preschool in Georgia.
- According to her biography, she is also the co-founder of TRU Foundation, an organization that offers educational opportunities to African-American families in Atlanta.