Facts of Terry Soil
|Full Name||Terry Soil Mandel|
|Birth Name||Terry Soil|
|Other Name||Terry Mandel|
|No Of Children||3|
|Education||Business Degree From Harvard University|
|Date of Birth||May 26|
|Married Date||March 16,1980|
Terry Soil is a Canadian entrepreneur, talent agent, and producer best known as the ,wife of famous comedian and star, Howie Mandel.
She is currently working at Abstract Talent Agency.
Terry met Howie at the local YMCA when they were just 12 years old.
The couple started dating in high school.
They finally exchanged the wedding vows on March 16, 1980, after being in a relationship for an extended period.
The couple has been married for 39 years now and is blessed with two girls Jackie and Riley and one son named Alex.
Their first child Jackie was born in 1984. She is a teacher by profession and holds a master's degree from UCLA. She is married to a Dj named Alex Schultz since 2013.
The second child Alex was born in 1989, who is focused on the same career as his father. He is a famous comedian, actor, director, and vlogger.
The third child Riley was born in 1992. In 2018 she graduated as a Doctor of Physical Therapy from Chapman University.
Amazing: Kendu Isaacs Married Life And Wife
She is engaged to Cameron Ehrlich, a senior iOS developer at Cie Digital Lab.
Here is a beautiful photo of her daughters shared on Instagram with a caption,
‘Beautiful daughters celebrating Riley’s graduation!!’
Terry is not only a wife and a mother, but she is also a grandmother of her daughter Jackie’s child Abbey.
She has always been a supportive wife. It was her who convinced Howie to take the role of presenter on ‘Deal or No Deal.’
Her net worth is under review. However, there is no doubt that she earns a pretty good amount of money as a producer and a talent agent.
She has worked as a producer on most of her husband’s live comedy shows. She also works along with her husband, Howie, in discovering new talents through The Abstract Talent Agency.
Below is the list of top talent agents and their net worth:
|S.N||Talent Agent Name||Agency Name||Net Worth|
|1||Kevin Huvane||Creative Artists Agency||$50 million|
|2||Ari Emanuel||WME||$450 million|
|3||Bryan Lourd||Creative Artists Agency||$50 million|
|4||Patrick Whitesell||WME||$440 million|
|5||Sam Gores||Paradigm Talent Agency||$150 million|
Terry’s husband has an estimated net worth of $80 million. He has amassed this fortune through acting, comedy, TV Show and Hosting.
He earns a salary of $70000 per episode as the judge of America’s Got Talent.
According to Forbes, he earned a salary of $75000 an episode for hosting Deal or No Deal.
He has published his autobiography named Here’s the Deal: Don’t Touch Me in which he explains his obsessive-compulsive disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
He has appeared in a drama named St. Elsewhere. He has also worked as a creator and voice actor for Bobby’s World, a popular children’s cartoon.
One Click Away: Rob McElhenney Wife And Net Worth
Terry’s son Alex has an estimated net worth of $500 thousand.
Info and Highlights (Age, Birthday, Height)
- Since Terry has not disclosed her birth year, her exact age is not known. She might be in her 50s or 60s.
- She celebrates her birthday on May 26 every year.
- She has a height of about 5 feet and 3 inches.
- She is Canadian.
- Her full name is Terry Soil Mandel.
- She belongs to White ethnicity.
- She weighs about 64 kg.
- She loves spending time with her family, going on a long walk with her dog(s) and watching movies.
- Her husband gifted her a rented elephant on her birthday in 2013.
- We cover most of the information about Terry Soil as it is difficult to find on other sites.
- She was born in Toronto, Ontario where she attended William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute for high school education.
- She did not want to limit her study there so, later on, she moved to Harvard University to pursue a degree in business.
- She does not prefer to reveal her past life and personal matters in her biography due to which her birth year is not known.
- According to her husband, she is a crazy animal lover. She recently picked up a stray cat that bit her. She had to do stitches for the cut and weekly shots in her stomach so that she would not get infected by rabies.