Facts of Eli Stokols
Eli Stokols is an American journalist and White House reporter known for covering the Trump administration for The Wall Street Journal and WSJ.com.
He is also a frequent contributor to MSNBC, Fox, and NPR.
Eli is married to his wife, Elena Cecilia Schneider. His spouse is a campaign reporter at Politico in Arlington, Va.
The couple met while working in Politico in 2016. They soon began dating in the same year during the presidential campaign.
In November 2017, the couple planned on a romantic getaway to celebrate Elena’s birthday, so they went on a holiday to Sin City of Europe, Amsterdam.
On November 7, 2017, on Elena’s birthday, she got surprised of her life when Eli went down on one knee and proposed her to marry him with a beautiful stone engagement ring.
He proposed her in a romantic 109-year-old boat. Here is a picture of the adorable couple after they got engaged, which Eli posted on his Instagram account.
She happily accepted her proposal, and later the couple decided to tie the knot on September 15, 2018.
Their wedding took place in Augsburg Lutheran Church in Winston-Salem, where the couple shared vowed to spend the rest of their life together.
Here are the pictures of the couple from their wedding ceremony which Eli shared on his Instagram captioned as
Before Elena, Eli was married to Lane Stone, who is a KTAB news anchor. But his first marriage ended in divorce.
The details about his first wife and also the reason for their separation is not available and is under review.
Take A Look: Natalie Barr Husband
Eli does not have any kid with his current partner to date, and there is also no information available about him having children from his previous marriage.
Eli has an estimated net worth of around $200 thousand. His income is in approximately six figures. He likes to keep private about his earnings.
Here is the list of top 10 journalists and their net worth.
|Journalist Name||Net Worth|
|Anderson Cooper||$100 million|
|James May||$15 million|
|Jackie Guerrido||$10 million|
|Milo Yiannopoulos||$4 million|
|Lisa Marie Joyner||$4 million|
|Chris Rose||$3 million|
|Lauren Susan Green||$2.1 million|
|Ian Halperin||$2 million|
|Roy Firestone||$1.5 million|
American journalist Anderson Cooper tops the list of the wealthiest journalist in the world. He is one of the most popular news anchors, television personalities, journalists, and authors.
He represents news show Anderson Cooper 360 degrees in CNN, broadcasted live from CNN’s studios in Washington, D.C., and New York City studio.
Eli started working as a general assignment reporter from 2002 to 2005 at KSLA News12.
After that, he joined KWGN Channel 2 as a general assignment reporter. He covered his classmate and Rockies third-baseman Garrett Atkins (first ballplayer from Irvine to play in a World Series) in the 2007 World Series.
Interesting: Monica Attard Husband And Married Life
In 2004, Eli was awarded as “Reporter of the Year” and the other two awards at the Louisiana Associated Press Awards.
Info and Highlights (Age, Ethnicity)
- His birth name is Eli Jonathan Stokols.
- He is of 40 years of age as of 2019.
- His nationality is American, and he is of mixed ethnicity.
- His birth sign is Gemini.
- He loved writing and reporting from a very young age.
- He was a classmate with Garrett Atkins.
- Eli celebrates his birthday on June 13 every year. He was born in 1979 in California, USA.
- His parents are Jeanne Stokols (his mother) and Daniel Stokols (his father).
- His father works as a Research Professor and Chancellor’s Professor Emeritus of Social Ecology at the University of California, Irvine.
- He grew up with his family and two sibling brothers, one of whom is named Andy Stokols.
- He used to play pretend as a newscast and hosting in his home when he was a kid. From there, his interest grew more on journalism.
- He also used to imagine doing baseball commentaries in the park across the neighbor’s enjoyment.
- Height: Details about his height, weight, and body measurements are not known and are under review. But looking at his pictures, he looks tall and has maintained himself.