Facts of Zoe Boyle
|Full Name||Zoe Boyle|
|Birth Country||United Kingdom|
|Relation With||Tom Ellis|
|Filmography||Sons of Anarchy,Downton Abbey|
|Education||University of London|
|Date of Birth||1,1989|
Zoe Boyle is an English actress who is popularly known for her role in TV shows such as Sons of Anarchy as Trinity Ashby and Downton Abbey as Lavinia Swire.
Zoe was dating Tom Ellis back in 2013.
Her boyfriend is a Welsh actor who is known for his roles in BBC sitcom Miranda as Gary Preston and American series Lucifer as Lucifer Morningstar.
The couple had 16 years of age gap when they were in a relationship.
Tom was just divorced for four months when he started dating her. Tom was married to an English actress and narrator Tamzin Outhwaite. Zoe with his then spouse Tamzin had two daughters.
There was also a rumor that Zoe was the reason for Zoe and Tamzin divorce. According to sources, Zoe and Tom had one-night stand when he was still married. His wife then filed for divorce after Tom confessed of cheating on her.
But the relationship between Zoe and Tom also could not last for a long time, and they broke up due to unknown reasons.
There is a picture that looked like from a wedding that Zoe posted on her Instagram account on July 22 2019. She was seen kissing a guy, and it looked like they just got married.
Get IN: Matthew Goode Wife And Son
But who the guy is unknown, and she had captioned the picture as
“So this happened…”.
You can see the post below.
There are lots of people congratulating her on that post.
There is also a rumor that the picture is from her new romantic comedy series, Four Weddings and a Funeral. She has not yet confirmed the rumor. I hope we will find out soon.
The beautiful actress has an estimated net worth of around $1 million. She has managed to achieve such a massive amount through acting mostly on TV series.
She starred in many TV shows some of which are as follows.
|TV Shows||IMDb Ratings|
|The Astronaut Wives Club||7.2|
|Four Weddings and a Funeral||7|
She was last seen in Four Weddings and a Funeral, where she was seen playing the role of Gemma.
The TV show also stars Nathalie Emmanuel who is very famous for her role as Missandei in the HBO fantasy series Game of Thrones.
She also starred in British thriller sitcom Witless along with Kerry Howard. The series has a total of three seasons and fifteen episodes.
She played the role of Jo Schirra in the American period drama television series The Astronaut Wives Club. The sitcom is based on the famous writer Lily Koppel’s book of the same name.
She also starred in British television period drama Breathless.
Amazing: Allen Leech Wedding And Wife
The series also starred Jack Davenport, Catherine Steadman, Shaun Dingwall, Joanna Page, Oliver Chris and Natasha Little in the lead.
She also appeared in many TV series such as Grey’s Anatomy (2009), Agatha Christie’s Poirot (2009), Blandings (2014) and Death in Paradise (2018) to name a few.
She started her career in acting in 2008 in a theatre play named as Kind Lear. Then she appeared in the popular TV series Grey’s Anatomy as Ciara in 2009.
She also made her debut in movies in 2012 starring in the comedy movie Freeloaders where she portrayed the role of Emma Greenwood.
One Click Away: Jade Logue Gone Missing
After that, she has no turning back in her career.
Info and Highlights (Age, Nationality)
- She is of 30 years of age as of 2019.
- Her nationality is British.
- Her height is 5 feet and 7 inches which are 1.70 meters.
- She has well-maintained herself, and her weight is 121 lbs, which is 55 kilos.
- Her body measurement is 34-26-35 inches which are 86-66-89 cm. She has maintained her body through routine workout and proper diet.
- She has naturally beautiful red color hair and has an amazing blue eye.
- Her bra size is 32B, the dress size is 4 US and shoe size is 8 US.
- Her ethnicity is white, and she follows Christian religion.
- The beautiful actress celebrates her birthday on 1st January. She was born in 1989 in London.
- Her father was a barrister, and her mother was a ballerina.
- The name of her parents is not known, and the details about her sibling are also not available and are under review.
- She graduated from University of London in 2006 and attended Royal Central School of Speech & Drama there.