Facts of Wil Willis
|Full Name||Wil Willis|
|No Of Children||2|
|Filmography||Special Ops Mission,Triggers: Weapons That Changed the World,Forged in Fire|
|Date of Birth||February 13,1975|
|Married Date||October 11,2017|
Wil Willis is a renowned actor and writer. He is known best for Special Ops Mission in 2009, Triggers: Weapons That Changed the World in 2011, and Forged in Fire in 2015.
Wil Willis’s Wife, Married
He has not revealed much information regarding his previous marriage. He has not revealed the identity of his ex-wife and the reason behind them splitting up.
Wil Willis was in a long term relationship with his girlfriend Krystle Amina. They were so much in love that they decided to spend the rest of their lives together.
They got engaged on March 24, 2017. Then they tied their knot in marriage on October 11, 2017. He has a son Flash Orion Willis and he is adorable.
He posted a picture of his wedding day on his Instagram on their first anniversary with a caption,
“You know why.."
He loves his family very much and posts many pictures of his family onlong-term his social media. He often posts pictures of his sons on Instagram on their birthday.
He posted pictures and videos on his son’s birthday on his Instagram with a caption,
“Happy 21st Birthday..."
Seems like they are expecting a baby. He posted a picture on his Instagram with his wife holding a pregnancy test with a caption,
He loves his wife very much so there are no chances of divorce. There are no rumors of extramarital affairs as well.
Wil Willis’s Net Worth
The net worth of Wil Willis is estimated to be 1 million dollars. He is living a luxurious life with his family. He is fond of cars.
For Amazing Articles Of Your Favorite Celebrities,
Stay Tuned To vergewiki
He has been part of a fantastic TV series and this has boosted is earnings and fame.
|TV Series Name||IMDb Ratings||TV.com|
|Forged in Fire||8.4||7.5|
|Special Ops Mission||8.7||9.1|
|Triggers: Weapons That Changed the World||6.8||-|
He recently posted pictures of his new car on his Instagram with a caption,
“Welcome home Black Sunshine!..."
He is fond of weapons as well. He is a collector of weapons. He currently owns an SR-25 Semi-Auto Sniper, Beretta M9 Pistol, A M4 Carbine.
Info and highlights (Age, Birthday)
- Wil Willis was born on February 13, 1975.
- He celebrates his birthday each year on February 13.
- His current age is 44 years old.
- His height is 5 feet 11 inches.
- He loves weapons and has a collection of weapons.
- Before becoming an actor and writer, he was an army man.
- His net worth is 1 million dollars.
- He was born in a military base in Portugal to a military family during his father’s deployments.
- He was brought up by his parents on military bases till his father’s retirement along with his four siblings.
- He wanted to be an army so he enlisted in the Army after completion of his high school in 1993.
- He served in the army in many military ranks. He was on active duty with Army’s 3rd Ranger Battalion until February 1998.
- Then he was on active duty as an Air Force Pararescueman from June 1998 to March 2007.
- He then did one year of reserve duty with Air Force from August 2007 to August 2008. After that, he retired from the US military in 2008.
- After retirement, he started to appear in the show named Special Ops Mission. The show had 6 episodes which aired from August 13, 2009, to September 17, 2009.
- After this, his fame took a hike and he started to appear on television even more. He has had many interviews where he shared his army experience.