Facts of Turi Condon
Turi Condon is a very intellectual woman, and she is very successful too. She is the current property editor for the huge The Australian.
She has been very successful with her work for The Australian's commercial property section, Primespace, and has contributed a lot.
She has been involved in writing a lot about the commercial and residential property across the mighty newspaper.
Always Fascinated By Her Work
She loves her work, and she hustles for it. She has recently visited the site of Crown Residence, which is mega.
The construction work is going on, and she is fascinated by this work.
The project is to be completed in 2021, and the building is enormous. She is one of the best property editors in Australia, and she loved it for sure.
The project has level 33 for residences, and it will be covered more by Turi.
One Barangaroo shares he video.
What is the net worth of Turi Condon?
She is one of the best property editors in Australia. She is a Property Editor, and she earns a minimum of 65,000 dollars from her job.
This has undoubtedly given her a net worth of a minimum of 100,000 dollars. Her post and published articles can make a lot of difference in the business of a real estate company.
She collaborates and also a writer about new residential and commercial properties. She can also act as an advocate for Real Estate Giants.
She is also involved in Twitter. She has recently tweeted on her Twitter account, and she has posted the news of Politics of hot housing prices.
Wiki of Turi Condon and Experience
- She is in this field for more than 20 years, and she is a real queen of this businforfield. Before working,ng as a property editor for The Australian, she has worked for other giants such as BRW Magazine.
- She also worked for Schroders Australia and The Australian Financial Review.
- She worked as Associate Director, Marketing & Communications for Schroders, Australia. She worked there for three years, from 1997 to 2000. She managed media relations and investor relations here.
- She also contributed to annual reports and client reports for the giants.
- She was Sydney Bureau Chief for BRW Magazine from 2000 to 2003. She managed a bureau of 10 journalists over there and also organized editorial content.
- She worked as a senior journalist for The Australian Financial Review from the year 1986 to the year 1992.
- She used to cover general business, tourism, property, and banking over there.
- She went to The University of Queens, land for her BA degree. Her email address and CV are available in her LinkedIn profile.