Facts of Stephanie Abrams
|American television meteorologist
|Date of Birth
Stephanie Abrams is an established on-camera meteorologist and host of American Weather Channel.
She is famous for hosting American Morning Headquarters(AMHQ) on the weather channel and live to report of 2010 winter Olympic in Vancouver, British Columbia, and Canada.
Married Life Which Did Not Last
Talking about her love life, she had remained single till she meets Mike Bettes, in her workplace, 'The Weather' TV channel.
Mike is also a meteorologist and worked as her co-host in their show 'Abrams & Bettes: Beyond the Forecast'.
After a few years of dating, they got married in 2003 but separated after four months of marriage.
He is now married to Allison Chinchar, a CNN meteorologist.
She again remained single after that for long and got engaged to Liann Freeman on February 20, 2017.
As she is very secretive about her personal life, it isn't easy to extract information about their love life.
However, photos she shared in her social media revealed that they had quality time together in Dubai, Blue Lagoon, and Iceland, and hiking.
The estimated net worth of her in 2020 is approximately $10 million, which is higher than three million from her previous net worth.
She gets a handsome salary of around 175 thousand per year.
How She Earned It?
She started her journey of meteorologist at WXTL, ABC affiliate channel in Florida.
Ambitious Stephanie reported different weather and climate such as hurricanes, tornadoes, heatwaves, flooding, snow, and fires in the field.
Creative Abrams has spanned her magic in shows such as 'Abrams and Bettes,' 'Wakeup with AI,' and AMHQ.
Stephaine is a jolly girl since childhood who used to be a cheerleader during her school days.
Having that vivacious spirit with a high level of energy also contributed her to become famous on-air antics.
She prefers to live her life humorously and generously.
Nature and adventure lover Stephanie loved to go camping and hiking in her spare time.
She is fond of traveling, exploring, and meeting new people.
Captiva Island, Caribou, Charleston, International Falls, La Jolla Cove, Snowshoe, Steamboat springs, and Zion National park are some breathtaking places that she would love to pay a visit.
However, her all-time favorite place is the beach.
She is a sports fan too and used to play tennis, basketball, Hockey, in her school's days.
Workaholic Stephanie chooses to plan a party and get together during the December holidays.
She is obsessed with whether she would like to mingle with different weathers and to get lust for its beauty, warmness, and coolness.
One of her favorite weather moments is winter storm Jonas and has the most memorable moment with the weather when hurricane Jeanne happened.
Realizing the impact of foods on the body, she is nowadays strictly vigilant over her eating behaviors.
She is focused on nourishing her spiritual life by taking good care of her mind, body, and soul.
- While studying meteorology at Florida State University, she worked as a teaching assistant where she learned to do air-forecasts and started her journey of meteorologists from there.
- She remained in the public eye for her cameo appearance in the film Sharknado2: The Second One
- She has a height of 5 feet 8 inches, 61 kg weight, sparkling light brown eyes, and golden brown hair.
- She is a member of the National Weather Association(NWA) and the American Meteorological Society(AMS).
- She was born on October 27, 1978, and raised in the community of Lake Clarke Shores. She spent her childhood with her father, Dr. Barry Abrams, who is a physician, an infectious disease specialist. He makes her aware of the magnificent world of nature and science and their miracles. She spent her childhood holidays yearning places where science and nature can be explored.
- Her father even used to took her to places, such as Europe and Hawaii, to view moon eclipses.
- Her affinity towards nature, science, and space since childhood drives her to study geography with minor math. She even enrolled in space camp twice. Enthusiast and passionate, Stephanie did not stop there. The thrust to grasp more knowledge and explore, she again graduated in meteorology. She completed all her degree with flying color and honor.
For Amazing Biographies Of Your Favorite Celebrities,
Stay Tuned To vergewiki