Facts of Rachel Hurd Wood
Rachel Hurd Wood is a very good looking and very talented actress, and at a very young age, she has managed to win hearts with her fantastic acting skills.
She has been brilliant with her performance in Peter Pan and Perfume: The Story of a Murderer.
She was dating her boyfriend, Ben Westbeech, and the couple got engaged too. Sadly this relationship of hers did not work well, and the couple went through a separation.
Ben is a D.J. and a producer and producer of songs in jazz, hip hop, and house genre. He has been active since 2006 and has made the right name for himself.
She moved on with her life and started dating Russ Brain. The couple got married in 2017. She became pregnant and gave birth to a son in 2018. The name of her son is Liam, and he is adorable.
She has uploaded several pictures of her baby on her Instagram account. She has uploaded this one on her Instagram account, and she has captioned this one as,
"He'll do anything for a snack, just like his mum…."
She has a fantastic net worth of 2 million dollars, and the primary source of income is from the T.V. shows and movies she has portrayed a role in.
Amazing: Anna Bauert Boyfriend And Net Worth
She appeared in a movie called Perfume: The Story of a Murder. The movie was made with a budget of 50 million euros, and it managed to earn 135 million dollars at the box office.
She was brilliant in Peter Pan as well. The movie has 6.8 ratings from IMDb, and the film was made with a budget of 100 million dollars. The movie managed to earn 122 million dollars at the box office.
Here is a list of other movies and T.V. shows she has been superb at.
|S.N.||Movies Name||IMDb Ratings||Budget||Box Office|
|1.||Peter Pan||6.8||100 million dollars||122 million dollars|
|2.||Perfume: The Story of a Murderer||7.5||50 million Euros||135 million Dollars|
|3.||Solomon Kane||6.1||40 million dollars||19.6 million dollars|
|4.||An American Haunting||5.1||14 million dollars||29.61 million dollars|
|5.||Dorian Gray||6.3||-||22.4 million dollars|
|6.||Tomorrow, When the War Began||6.2||27 million dollars||16.5 million dollars|
The cast of Perfume: The Story of a Murderer is very successful now.
John Hurt has a net worth of 30 million dollars, and David Calder has a net worth of 1 million dollars. Here is the list of actors who were associated with the movie.
|S.N.||The cast of Perfume: The Story of a Murderer||Net Worth|
|1.||John Hurt||30 million dollars|
|2.||Ben Whishaw||2 million dollars|
|3.||Alan Rickman||16 million dollars|
|4.||Dustin Hoffman||50 million dollars|
|5.||Karoline Herfurth||1 million dollars|
|6.||David Calder||1 million dollars|
She loves nature, and she has uploaded this picture on her Instagram account with a caption,
Info and Highlights (Age, Birthday)
- She was born in the year 1990, and this makes her age 29 in 2019.
- She celebrates her birthday on the 17th of August.
- She was born in a place called Streatham, which lies in London, United Kingdom. Her nationality is English/ British.
- She is not very tall as she has an average height of 1.7 meters, which is around 5 feet 6 inches. Her body measurements are 33-24-35.
- She went to Rodborough Technology College, and from there, she got her General Certificate of Secondary Education. She joined Godalming College, and she got GCE Advanced Levels with Art, Psychology, and Philosophy from there.
- She wanted to be a marine biologist, but she did not continue with that idea.
- For more biography, visit the website often.