Top headlines :

home Biography Olivier Dall'Oglio

Olivier Dall'Oglio

featured-image

Facts of Olivier Dalloglio

Full NameOlivier Dalloglio
First NameOlivier
Last NameDalloglio
ProfessionFootball Manager
NationalityFrench
Birth CityAles
Birth CountryFrance
Gender IdentityMale
Sexual Orientationstraight
HoroscopeTaurus
Networth5000000
Height177 cm
Networth$5 M
Date of BirthMay 16,1964
Age57 years

Olivier Dall'Oglio is a French-born professional football manager and a former player who is currently the manager of Ligue 1 side Montpellier

As a former player, he played professionally in his hometown club Ales for seven years as a defender.

His football career so far

Olivier started his professional career at 18 with Ales, where he stayed for seven years. He contributed to the club promotion to D1 and a semi-final of the Coupe de France in 1987

Then he joined Strasbourg and later Perpignan before joining the final club of his professional playing career, Rennes

His coaching career began with his former club Ales in 2007. He was named the head coach of Dijon in 2012 after having been served two seasons as an assistant and as a director of a training center. 

Before taking over Montpellier in 2021, he managed Brest for two seasons.

Olivier Dall'Oglio during the press conference.
Olivier Dall'Oglio during the press conference. Source: YouTube

He is trying to give back to the football that has provided him many things

Olivier was passionate about football from a very early age. He grew up watching his father, who was an amateur footballer.  

While growing up, the only thing he thought was becoming a footballer, and he gave up everything to fulfill his dream.

According to Olivier, football has provided him many things which he is trying to give back. 

Although there are moments where they have to go through disappointments at the end, they only keep positivity that keeps them moving. 

He is learning to work on his frustration and accept not to win, not to have been good or wrong.

Olivier Dall'Oglio during his time at Stade Brestois 29.
Olivier Dall'Oglio during his time at Stade Brestois 29. Source: Twitter

About his family

Olivier has a family, but the information about his family members could not be extracted because of his extremely private personal life. 

He has not revealed any information regarding his married life either. So he might or might not have a wife. 

Since football is almost everything for him and he is dedicated to it, he gives 90 percent to football while the remaining 10 percent is family time and other things.

His coaching philosophy

According to Olivier, the first and foremost philosophy is to have the ball whenever they can, depending upon the difficulty of opponent, so as to build the game and at last finish the actions. 

His perspective on football is seeing it as a vision without forgetting the result, which is essential to last in the profession. 

For him, their victory is connected with the emotions they deliver to the fans. It is important to bring the emotions out of them and make the spectators vibrate to leave the stadium with a happy face. 

Furthermore, he added winning or succeeding to be a whole phenomenon. When you win, the whole club, whole city, and region win.

Net Worth

Olivier has climbed up the ladder of success after decades of hard work and dedication. 

Starting from D2 at 18, he excelled in challenging himself every single day. He also worked as a technician for Dijon and Brest

He was 47 when he got to teach the professional team as a head coach. From the nearly four decades of his football career, he has amassed the estimated net worth of:

Net Worth Source
$1million-$5 millionFootball Manager, Retired Player

Age

  1. Olivier was born on the 16th of May, 1964, in Ales, France.  He is currently 57 years old.

For Amazing Articles Of Your Favorite Celebrities,  
Stay Tuned To vergewiki

Updated On Wed Aug 25 2021 Published On Wed Aug 25 2021 By shaumya

Related Article View all

Antoine Kombouare

Antoine Kombouare

  • Published Tue Aug 24 2021
Dean Smith

Dean Smith

  • Published Wed Aug 04 2021
Franck Haise

Franck Haise

  • Published Mon Aug 23 2021
Frederic Antonetti

Frederic Antonetti

  • Published Wed Aug 25 2021
Xisco Munoz

Xisco Munoz

  • Published Thu Jul 29 2021
Laurent Batlles

Laurent Batlles

  • Published Thu Aug 26 2021
Christophe Pelissier

Christophe Pelissier

  • Published Sat Aug 21 2021
Julien Stephan

Julien Stephan

  • Published Fri Aug 27 2021
Stefano Pioli

Stefano Pioli

  • Published Thu Sep 02 2021
Ruben Amorim

Ruben Amorim

  • Published Wed Sep 01 2021
Nuno Espirito Santo

Nuno Espirito Santo

  • Published Mon Aug 02 2021
Daniel Farke

Daniel Farke

  • Published Wed Jul 28 2021

latest