Facts of Nicole Maines
|Full Name||Nicole Maines|
Nicole Maines is an American actress. She is known best for her roles in Royal Pains in 2009, Supergirl in 2015 and Bit in 2019.
Dating Boyfriend Or Not?
She has managed to keep her personal life private, but she has given a hint that she was dating her boyfriend, imaginary or real, only she knows.
Once, she tweeted in August 2013 that exboyfriendsbelike….. but then again, she added another phrase to it, which made it all so confusing.
She added Oh wait, I have never had a boyfriend to it and ended it with a hashtag alone.
She made another tweet in 2017, which raised questions as well. She tweeted about her boyfriend and how to make him make read Harry Potter.
She added fuel to the fire again with another tweet in which she mentioned her boyfriend and her watching Stranger Things 2 alone.
Nicole Maines's net worth
The net worth of Nicole Maines is estimated to be $255,000. She has worked very hard and shown a high level of dedication to be successful in her career which has led her to have a huge net worth.
Her salary is still under review. Actress can earn around 56,000 dollars in United States and her salary might be around that figure.
She has had some hit projects which might have paid her quite an adequate amount of salary which has been leading her to have a luxurious life.
She is a foodie and has posted many pictures of food in her Instagram. She has posted a picture in her Instagram with a caption,
"I'm so excited for this"
Nicole Maines's wiki
- Nicole Maines was born in October 7, 1997. Her current age is 21 years old as of 2018. She was born in Gloversville, New York which lies in United States. She was named Wyatt Benjamin Maines at the birth.
- Nicole Maines has an identical twin whose name is Jonas. They were adopted by Kelly and Wayne Maines at birth. They were brought up in Portland, Maine. She has an average height of 5 ft 7 and half inches that is 1.71 m.
- Nicole Maines was born a male but at a young age of 3, she came to know that she was a gender misassigned. She renamed herself as Nicole after the character Nicole Bristow on the Nikelodeon show Zoey 101.
- She revealed about her being a transgender in an interview with ABC News in October 2015. She shared her story, about the process of transforming herself from male to trans-female. Her mother also said that she was not like her twin brother, Jonas. She wanted to dress like a girl and had behaviors which were similar to girls.
- When Nicole Maines was in mid school, she fell in the school bathroom issue.
- She had to undergo an issue when one of her classmates' grandfathers complained to school officials. Later she won the lawsuit after her parents filed for a case of discrimination lawsuit in June 2014.