Facts of Meghan Mckeown
|Full Name||Meghan Mckeown|
|Birth City||Fairfax, Virginia|
|Father Name||Joe McKeown|
|Mother Name||Laura McKeown|
Meghan Mckeown is a sports reporter for WISH-TV, and she joined the network back in the year 2016.
She has also worked as Sports Director/ reporter and anchor for Northwestern News Network SportsNight in the past, and her presentation skills are out of this world.
She is a former basketball player too and used to play in Women's Basketball Team of Northwestern University.
She is not married right now. It seems like she is single and does not have a boyfriend. However, she might have plans to start dating soon; she finds her perfect match.
Get In: Amber Theoharis Married Life
She is close to a few male friends of hers, though. She has uploaded this picture of her friend on her Instagram account, and she has captioned this one as
"Cats put up…."
Time will come when she will decide to settle down, so wedding is not on the cards right now.
She has been a fantastic basketball player in the past and glorious reporter now. Her net worth is about 500,000 dollars. Her salary might be around 45 to 55 k as a reporter.
WISH-TV has successful reporters, and we will discuss net worth of a few today.
|1.||Phil Sanchez||1 million dollars|
|2.||Brooke Martin||300,000 dollars|
Phil Sanchez has a very impressive net worth of 1 million dollars, and Brooke Martin has a very impressive net worth of 300,000 dollars.
She has an exotic lifestyle, and she loves traveling with friends and family.
She has uploaded this picture on her Instagram account, and she has captioned this picture as,
"Montana, oh na…"
She is having a good time here at Montana.
Here is another picture of her travel diary. This one is from York, Maine. She has captioned this picture as
- Her exact date of birth is not available right now. This makes it very difficult to judge her age. However, a mere guess, she might be below 30. Some sources suggest her age is 25.
- Her height is 5 feet, 9 inches.
- Her body measurements are perfect, but the exact figures are under review.
- The names of her parents are Joe McKeown and Laura McKeown.
- Her father is the head coach of the Northwestern University Women's Basketball Team.
- Her uncle is also a former basketball player as he played for Walsh College.
- Her journalism career started when she interned at Big Ten Network. It was during the summer of the year 2012.
- In the 2010-2011 season, she played in 18 games, and she scored a season-high five points. She did it in a game against Creighton.
- She is a part of Autism Speaks. She is active in the campaign, and she is one with a mission. She has uploaded this picture on her Instagram account with a caption,
"Today is World Autism Awareness Day…."