Facts of Kate Ceberano
Kate Ceberano is a sensational singer, and her incredible songs have won millions of hearts all over the world. Her song called Pash has received gold sales certification, and this shows her success as a singer. The genres she makes her music are pop, jazz, and soul.
Father, A Master
Kate Ceberano's father is Tino Ceberano, and her father is a karate master. He is very popular in Australian martial art history.
He is 78 years old now. He was a native of Hawaii, and he moved to Australia in 1966.
Who is Kate Ceberano married to?
Kate Ceberano was dating her boyfriend, Lee Rogers, before the couple decided to take their relationship one step further and got engaged.
The couple got engaged back in the year 1996. After four years of their engagement, the couple finally got married, and the location of their marriage was Mietta O'Donnell's Queenscliff on Port Phillip Bay.
She is living very happily with her husband, Lee Rogers, and there is no chance of a divorce to happen in their relationship.
The couple also has one daughter. Kate gave birth to her daughter in 2004. Her daughter is working as a Scientologist at this time.
The age of her daughter is 16 now in 2020.
What is the net worth of Kate Ceberano?
Kate Ceberano has a jaw-dropping net worth of 10 million dollars. She is living a great life because of her jaw-dropping net worth.
Kate Ceberano is a very successful singer, and she has been a part of mega bands such as I'm Talking and Models.
She has huge hits with these two bands, and some of the songs included in her career are You've Always Got the Blues, Brave, Like Now, and Change.
She is active in popular social networking sites such as Twitter and Instagram. She shares a lot of pictures and videos of concerts and music shows.
- She was born in the year 1966 on the 17th of November, and this makes her age 52 in 2019.
- She has siblings too, and their names are Phil Ceberano, Bey Logan, and Paul Ceberano.
- She was born in Melbourne, Australia, and her nationality is Australian.
- She has won significant awards in her career. She won the Best Female Artist awards for her work in You've Always Got The Blues in the year 1989.
- She has been a part of TV shows, and movies such as Live Della, The X Factor, It Takes Two, and Getaway.