Facts of Kaia Faith Calaway
|Full Name||Kaia Faith Calaway|
|Birth Country||United States|
|Father Name||The Undertaker|
|Father Profession||American professional wrestler|
|Mother Name||Michelle McCool|
|Mother Profession||American professional wrestler|
|Date of Birth||2012|
Kaia Faith Calaway is the daughter of Mark Calaway and Michelle McCool.
She is also known as one of the Phenom or The Undertaker daughters, who is an American professional wrestler.
Family, sisters, and half-siblings
Kaia belongs to the American Calaway family. Both her parents are professional wrestlers, with her mother signed to the WWE under the name Michelle McCool.
Meanwhile, her father, Mark Calaway, also known as The Undertaker, started his career in wrestling with World Class Championship Wrestling (also known as WCCW) in 1984.
He then later got signed to the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) and got extremely popular. Calaway has six children belonging to three different wives.
He recently retired on June 21, 2020, at the age of 55.
Gunner is Kaia's half-brother. Unfortunately, their marriage ended in 1999. Later on, Mark married his second wife Sara in St. Petersburg, Florida, on July 21, 2000.
The couple had two daughters together, Chasey and Gracie. In 2007, he and Sara also got divorced after finding out about his and Michelle McCool's romantic relationship.
Kaila's parents Michelle and Mark, got married on June 26, 2010 in Houston, Texas.
The couple also has three beautiful daughters. And their family is considered one of the most famous and heart-warming families.
The oldest daughter of the two is Chasey Calaway, 18 years old, following Gracie Calaway, who is currently 15 years old. Kaia Faith Calaway is the youngest who was born in 2012 and is only eight years old.
About Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool was born on January 25, 1980, in Florida, United States. Despite being 38 years old, she still looks young for her age.
She currently resides in Austin, Texas. She is well known and famous for her time in WWE. In her Professional wrestling career, she is known by her Ring name as Michelle McCool.
Her husband/spouse's name are Jeremy Louis Alexander and Mark Calaway.
She married Jeremy Louis Alexander in 2001 before marrying her second husband, The Undertaker. Her horoscope sign is Aquarius.
McCool is a former two times winning WWE Women's Champion, two times WWE Divas Champion, and one time Diva of the Year.
She was also positioned number one in Pro Wrestling Female 50 in the year 2010.
Kaia is too young to have a net worth, but her father's net worth is $17-$20 million.
His earnings and sources are calculated as follows:
|Wrestling||$2.5 million annually|
|Real estate||$100,000 yearly|
Age, height, and weight
- Mark Calaway was born on March 24, 1965, making him 55 years old.
- His height is approximately 6 foot 10 inches.
- He weighs about 136 kilograms.
- Callaway's favorite band is Metallica and Limp Bizkit.
- He loves West Indian cuisine and Thai food.
- He loved his red hair phase and wishes to color it again.
- He was billed from "death valley," but his actual birthplace is Houston, Texas.
- November 19, 1990, was his official wrestling debut.
- He has never lost a match in the prestigious Wrestle Mania event.
- Calaway has defeated 13 former world champions, including Triple H, Edge, and Rick Flair.
- A video on YouTube with the Undertaker's entrance has reached about 3 million hits.
- Mark and his former wife Sara established The Zeus Compton Calaway Save the Animals fund at the Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical sciences.
For Amazing Articles Of Your Favorite Celebrities,
Stay Tuned To vergewiki