Facts of Justin Ryan Simpson
|Full Name||Justin Ryan Simpson|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Father Name||O. J. Simpson|
|Mother Name||Nicole Brown Simpson|
|Sibilings||Arnelle L. Simpson, Jason L. Simpson, Aaren Lashone Simpson, Sydney Brooke Simpson|
|Date of Birth||August 6,1988|
Justin Ryan Simpson is a very talented real estate agent and more than his professional career he is known as the son of O.J Simpson.
His father is a successful NFL running back but has been part of controversy all throughout his life.
He has struggled in his life because of his father’s controversy and crimes but he has risen above all and has been able to make a name for himself.
He is also famous for his father’s name and his family. Here is a picture of his siblings and his father.
He has had hard times because of accusations about his father. He has his own real estate career now and he is very successful.
He started working as a real estate profession at Muffley & Associate Real Estate.
He was very impressive for the company and he moved on to Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate after that.
The time had come for him to do something on his own and he started his venture after leaving the job. He named his venture as Bolder Property Management.
His father, however, is speculated to have a net worth of 3 million dollars.
There has been a lot of confusion on this topic though. It is also said that he has only 250,000 dollars left with him at this time.
He has about 70 million dollars in debt and he needs to pay to his family members, Brown Simpson and Goldman. Forty million dollars of that is the interest and it is an unpayable amount.
His father has an amazing career before he destroyed it all. His achievements are outstanding.
One Click Away: Rachel Watts Husband And Married Life
Talking about his career, he is a champion real estate agent.
Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Venture Owners have a great net worth.
Here is a list of some of the top real estate venture owners and agents in the world.
|S.N||Real Estate Personnel||Net Worth|
|1.||Ryan Serhant||20 million dollars|
|2.||Fredrik Eklund||30 million dollars|
|3.||Mauricio Umansky||40 million dollars|
|4.||Josh Flagg||25 million dollars|
|5.||Josh Altman||10 million dollars|
|6.||Raphael De Niro||300 million dollars|
Info and Highlights
- He was born in 1988 and this makes his age 31 in 2019.
- He celebrates his birthday on the 6th of August.
- He has one sibling whose name is Sydney Brooke Simpson and he has half-siblings as well. The name of his half-siblings is Arnelle L. Simpson, Jason L. Simpson, and Aaren Lashone Simpson.
- His sibling Sydney Brooke Simpson was born in the year 1985. His half-siblings, Arnelle L. Simpson was born in the year 1968 and Lason L. Simpson was born in the year 1970. His half-sibling Aaren Lasone Simpson was born in the year 1977.
- His half-sibling Arnelle became part of controversy too as she vouched for her father.
- He lost his mother and her friend in a murder and his father was accused of the mother of the two victims. The case is not solved to date though.
- When his father was in jail, he stayed with his grandparents. After his father came out of jail, he stayed with him in his house in Florida.
- Reports suggest that he never had a good relationship with his father.
- He is currently staying in St. Petersburg and he lives together with half-siblings Sydney and Arnelle.
- They are all involved in the real estate business.
- They were also involved in establishing a communication service called Justin Communications but that did not last for a long period of time and their business is over now.