Facts of Julie Warner
|Full Name||Julie Warner|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|No Of Children||1|
|Filmography||Star Trek,Dexter,Entourage,Grey's Anatomy|
|Date of Birth||February 9,1965|
|Married Date||June 17,1995|
Julie Warner is a gorgeous American actress. Julie Warner is known best for her roles in Star Trek: The Next Generation; Booby Trap in 1989 And Transfigurations in 1990.
She came in lame light after her roles in Doc Hollywood as a co-star along with Michael J. Fox and co-star in Mr. Saturday Night along with Billy Crystal in 1992. She has been actively involved in acting since 1989.
Julie Warner's husband
Julie Warner married Jonathan Prince who is a writer and director in June 17, 1995. Jonathan Prince is the son of Gayle Prince and Dr. Martin Prince.
They got married in the Ebell Club which lies in Los Angeles. Their marriage ceremony was performed by Rabbi Meyer Heller.
They were blessed with a son whom they named Jackson Roy Prince. Jackson was born in 1997. But sadly their marriage could not last and they are divorced now.
Julie Warner's net worth
The net worth of Julie Warner is a huge number of 2 million dollars. She is living a lavish life. She is fond of shoes.
The major source of income has been from her movies and TV shows work.
|TV Series||IMDb Ratings||TV.com|
|The Guiding Light||6.3||8|
- Julie Warner was born in February 9, 1965. Her age is 54 years old. She was born in Manhattan, New York which lies in United States.
- She is the daughter of Naomi who is a literary agent working as an independent marketing consultant and a licensing director.
- Her father, Neil Warner is a pianist, a jingle composer, a former jazz bandleader and an arranger.
- She has an average height of 5 ft 3 inches.
- She was discovered by an agent who gave her an advice to pursue acting. Soon after that, she played a role in the Guiding Light, a soap opera.
- She graduated her college from Brown University with a degree in theater arts in 1987. After graduating college, she moved to Los Angeles.
- She was working as a waitress when she was auditioning for roles in television series and films.
Julie Warner's career
Julie Warner played many roles in television series and films.
She has played roles in movies such as Flatliners, Indian Summer, Tommy Boy, White Lies, Stick It, Forever Strong, Chalk It Up, The Beautiful Ones, Pros and Cons, Wedding Bell Blues and many more.
Julie Warner played roles in television series such as Guiding Light, 21 Jump Street, The Outsiders, Pride and Joy, Grown Ups, Mr. Murder, Family Law, House, Crash, Dexter, Maron and many more.
For Amazing Biographies Of Your Favorite Celebrities,
Stay Tuned To vergewiki