Facts of Jamie Hector
|Full Name||Jamie Hector|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|No Of Children||1|
|Filmography||The Wire,Marlo Stanfield|
|Education||The Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute|
|Date of Birth||October 7,1975|
Jamie Hector is a remarkable American actor. He is known best for his role in The Wire which is an HBO drama series as Marlo Stanfield, a drug kingpin.
Jamie Hector’s Wife, Married
Jamie Hector was in a serious relationship with his girlfriend Jennifer Amelia. There is a rumor that they started dating in 2006.
They dated for a while before they decided to spend the rest of their lives together. They held a secret wedding and have not revealed much information regarding the wedding.
They are happily married. While he was celebrating his wife’s pregnancy in New York on July 12, 2009, his party encountered gun battle. The baby shower quickly turned into tragedy.
The attacker shot about 50 bullets at the guests and even followed the target to the hospital to fire at the target again.
The police found 46 bullets and two guns in the scene but they were unable to find the attacker.
In the tragedy, 17 people had lost their lives and many people were injured. Jamie Hector was at the party sometimes but it’s not sure if the actor was at the party during the gun attack.
His celebration turned into his worst nightmare and possibly the worst day of his life.
He was then blessed with a baby girl who was often seen with her father in the public. The couple is now blessed with two baby girls. They have decided to keep their children away from the limelight.
They have not revealed the identity of their baby girls to the world.
He is happily married to his wife Jennifer Amelia and loves his family very much so there is no chance of divorce for now. There are no rumors of extramarital affairs as well.
Jamie Hector’s Net Worth
The net worth of Jamie Hector is estimated to be 2 million dollars. His main source of income is his acting career.
Get In: Robert Wisdom Whopping Net Worth
He has played many roles in many movies and television series which were blockbuster hits.
|Movies Name||Budget||Box Office|
|Paid in Full||-||3.091 million dollars|
|All Eyez on Me||40 million dollars||54.9 million dollars|
|He Got Game||25 million dollars||22.4million dollars|
|Canal Street||-||251,917 dollars|
|Max Payne||35 million dollars||85.8 million dollars|
He has worked very hard which reflects his success. He earns a handsome amount of money which has led him to have a luxurious life.
For Amazing Biographies Of Your Favorite Celebrities,
Stay Tuned To vergewiki
He is also the founder of Moving Mountains, Inc. which is a nonprofit theatre-based organization.
Moving Mountains, Inc. was started in 2007 for the purpose of helping youth to provide classed in drama, vocal, dance and film classes.
He also raised money for the victims of Haiti earthquake in 2010.
He also has a clothing line that goes by the name of Royal Addiction. His clothing line has a product type of men’s clothing.
But it has been discontinued according to many sources.
He loves shakes. He has uploaded this picture on his Instagram account and he has captioned this one as,
"Here we go again...."
Info and highlights (Age, Birthday)
- He celebrates his birthday each year on October 7.
- His current age is 43 years old.
- His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Haitian.
- He is a tall man with a height of 6 feet that is 1.83 m.
- His net worth is estimated to be 2 million dollars.
- He has six siblings and he is the youngest child.
- Jamie Hector was born on October 7, 1975.
- He was born in Brooklyn, New York which lies in United States.
- He was brought up in Brooklyn, New York by his family.
- He has not shared much information regarding his parents.
- He has six siblings. He is the youngest child.
- He completed his schooling from the high school of his hometown. After that, to study acting, he enrolled in The Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute – New York. He graduated from college and started his acting career.
- His first movie was He Got Game in which he played a role in 1998. After that, he played a role in television series named The Beat in which he portrayed a role Rasta.
- He rose to fame after the audience saw his mind-blowing performance in the television series, The Wire.
- He has played other remarkable roles in movies as well such as: Paid in Full in 2000, Max Payne in 2008, Night Catches Us in 2010 and many more.