Facts of James Hiroyuki Liao
|Full Name||James Hiroyuki Liao|
|Birth City||New York|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Filmography||Prison Break,Hard Luck|
|Education||Juilliard School and Marjorie Ballentine Studio|
|Date of Birth||February 6,1976|
James Hiroyuki Liao is a very popular actor, and he has performed very well in TV series and movies such as Prison Break and Hard Luck.
Interesting Things About Him And How He Met Amaury
His parents of different descent. His father is Taiwanese, and his mother is Japanese.
He met Amaury Nolasco at Marjorie Ballantine Studio, and this friendship was going to last a long time.
He has acted with stars such as Jennifer Aniston. He worked with her in Management.
James Hiroyuki Liao’s Wife, Married Or Not?
He is married to his work, his project, and his character.
In an interview, he shares his love for a character.
He explains his character in this one. He is one of Victor's classmates in this one.
He is also one of the competitors. His character is Japanese in the series, and he came from Japan for his studies in the series.
In the audition, he explains that he feels a hunch bag happening to him.
He explains the character, and the project has a lot of heart.
James Hiroyuki Liao has managed to keep his personal life private. He might be a married man and living with his wife, but his own life is under.
Jay Lee, The Masterpiece
His acting is a masterpiece. Here is a small video of his work on Connecting the Dots. He is playing the role, Jay Lee, in this series and he is a detective. He is the tech and surveillance guy.
His character disseminates information quickly. He calculates the pinging of the cellphone in seconds in the video. He explains the longer it goes; the evidence starts to getaway.
He shows in the map how the suspected person visited places, and it is quite cool.
The suspected person reaches the industrial factories in this one, and it is a bakery to be true. His character has to get everything at a click and everything at a pace.
Some of the facts about James Hiroyuki Liao
- His father is Taiwanese, and his mother is Japanese, but he was born in Brooklyn. His mother wanted all of her kids' first names to be American names. They had their last name Chinese because their father's name was Chinese, so his mom wanted his and his siblings' middle name to be in Japanese. So, all of the kids have Japanese middle names.
- He was born and raised in New Brooklyn, China Town. Until his teen years, he grew up in the most Italian neighborhood in the most Italian city in America. There were Southern Italian and Southern immigrants. He was surrounded by Italian people growing up, so it was a different experience for him. He also grew up in a very heavily Jewish neighborhood, so a lot of his upbringing was going to Jewish and Italian bakeries.
- James neither drinks nor smokes. He even doesn't drink coffee because he didn't like the results of those. The person he least admired and wanted to not be like everything he did, so he chose not to do that in life. From the moment he was born, he was deeply affected on a profound level. He has lost people to addiction. As a child, he promised not to do certain things that included drinking and smoking. So, he does not know what it is to be physically intoxicated.
- The only thing he has ever got replaced for is voice-overs. He got replaced from his first video game, which he never found out until it came out. Then he got one animated show. He got replaced from that also after three or four sessions into it. In his entire career, he had only three, two videogames and one animated show, but he got replaced in two.
- He was accused of being phony and not being Asian because of his accent. Since he was not born and raised in Asia, his accent is not fluent. When he was 11-years old, a guy threw a beer bottle at him that broke in his leg. He called him a chink and asked him to get F*** out of his country. He was in Shreveport, Louisana, to shoot a movie. On the second day there, he walked out of the Hilton Hotel, where a pickup pulled up. There were three people on the right in the pickup truck with the butt of the shotgun sticking right, and the driver asked him if he was from China. So in that split second, he had to save his life. If he said he is American, that could piss him off, and if he said he is from New York and is an American, that could piss him off too, so he pretended to be fish out of water tourist. He pretended not to understand what he said.
James Hiroyuki Liao’s Net Worth
He was part of a mega TV series called Prison Break. It paid a brilliant salary to a series of actors. The main characters enjoyed about 175,000 dollars per episode.
The main characters Sarah Wayne Callies, Dominic Purcell, and Wentworth Miller's salary was staggering 175,000 dollars plus.
His salary is guessed around 80,000 dollars minimum from Prison Break alone.
His work in CSI was terrific too, and it is also a very high payer. The main character William Petersen was paid a jaw-dropping 500,000 dollars.
His net worth is undoubtedly more than 800 K dollars from his premium earnings and TV series paychecks.
|Salary Of Main Character||Series He Has Been Part of|
|175,000 dollars||Prison Break|
|500,000 dollars||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation|
James Hiroyuki Liao’s TV shows and movies
James Hiroyuki Liao has been present in the industry since 2004. He went to Juilliard School to learn drama back in the year 2004. He also studied as Marjorie Ballentine Studio.
James Hiroyuki Liao played the role of AI in a movie called Management in 2009. He also appeared as LCpl Steven Mottola in a film called Battle: Los Angeles in 2011.
In the year 2012, he voiced a role of Toshiaki in a movie called Frankenweenie. In 2013, he did the role of U.S.S Vengeance Bridge Officer in a film called Star Trek Into Darkness.
His TV shows has made him the star he is today. He played the role of Bobby Ito in a TV series called Law & Order.
He appeared as an M.E Assistant in CSI: Miami in 2004. In the year 2005, he played the role of ADA Eddie Perkin in Law & Order: Trial by Jury.
He portrayed the role of Eric Precious Ricky Hong in a TV series called CSI: Crime Scenes Investigation, and he did this role from 2007 to 2008.
His best work has come in a TV series called Prison Break, in which he portrayed the role of Roland Glenn.
He was a part of this series and acted in 7 episodes. Other TV shows to his name include the likes of NCIS, Heartbeat, House, Preacher, SEAL Team, Manifest, Marvel’s Iron Fist, and Unforgettable.
Wiki of James Hiroyuki Liao
- James Hiroyuki Liao was born in the year 1976 on the 6th of February, and this makes his age 43 in 2019. He was born in New York, United States of America.
- He belongs to the nationality American. He looks like a tall man, but his exact height is not known. People use a lot of names to call him, and some of them are James Liao, James Hiroyuki Liao, and Jay Lee.
- He is not much active in social networking sites such as Twitter and Instagram, and it might be because of his busy schedule.
Stay tuned to vergewiki