Facts of Feliks Zemdegs
Feliks Zemdegs is a very popular Rubik’s Cube Speedsolver, and his hands work like magic.
He has won the World Cube Association World Championship two times, and he is the only one to do so.
He is a star, and he can amaze anyone with his skills.
It seems like he is single right now and does not have a girlfriend.
For him, everything is the Rubik’s Cube, and it won’t be wrong to say that he is so busy with the cube that he does not have time for dating.
He might have plans to start dating in the future, but right now, it seems like he is single.
For him, everything is the cube and his girlfriend too.
He has uploaded this cute picture of his cube on his Instagram account, and he has captioned this one as,
What Feliks Zemdegs did was close to impossible. He solved the Rubik’s Cube in 4.73 seconds, and everyone around him was amazed at his performance.
He also could not believe what had just happened over there. He just picked the Cube and then Bang, it was completed.
Here is the video of his miracle, and it contains normal speed, and .25 speed (Slow motion). This video is a must-watch. Enjoy!
He takes a deep breath before starting, and that set him up. It is very difficult to beat the world record now, and there is a question, will it remain the best time forever.
His exact net worth is not available right now, but it is assumed that it might be in thousands of dollars.
He has performed in major tournaments and shows, and this is the primary source of his income.
Rubik’s Cube Speedsolver has always enjoyed earnings. Here is the list of all-time best Rubik’s Cube Speedsolver.
|4.||Ron van Bruchem|
He is a foodie, and he has uploaded several pictures of delicacies on his Instagram account. He has captioned this one as
Info and Highlights (Age, Wiki)
- He was born in the year 1995, and this makes his age 23 in 2019.
- He celebrates his birthday on 20th of December.
- He was born in Melbourne, Australia and his nationality is Australian.
- The names of his parents are David Zemdegs and Rita Zemdegs.
- His height and weight are not known right now.
- Wiki sites do not contain enough information on him and his biography, but we got you covered.
- He has the world record of famous puzzle completion in 4.73 seconds, and this is a Guinness world record. One must have a high-level IQ for that, and he has it.