Facts of Emily Beecham
|Full Name||Emily Beecham|
|Birth City||Wythenshawe, Manchester|
|Date of Birth||May 12,1984|
Emily Beecham is a gorgeous English actress. She is known best for her role in television series Into the Badlands and films Hail and Daphne.
Emily Beecham’s Husband And Net Worth
She is close to a few male friends of hers, but it seems like she is not dating anyone right now.
She is close to a friend of hers, and she calls him her bestie. She has uploaded this picture of her best friend on her Instagram account on 14th April 2018.
'She has captioned this picture as,
She has uploaded another picture with a friend of hers on her Instagram account.
She has captioned it as,
The net worth of Emily Beecham is estimated to be around 2.5 million dollars.
She has worked very hard and her dedication to her work made her successful in her career. She has appeared in some blockbuster hits.
|Hail, Caesar!||$63.3 million|
|Rise of the Footsoldier||$220,868 pound|
|Bon Voyage||$15 million|
Her income is still under review and has not been published yet but she might earn a handsome amount of money.
She is living a luxurious life. She likes to travel and she loves to have good time at the beach.
She has uploaded this picture on her Instagram account and she has captioned this one as,
Info and highlights (Age, Birthday)
- She celebrated her birthday each year on May 12.
- She has an average height of 5 feet 5 inches.
- Her net worth is around 2.5 million dollars.
- She has a dual British-American citizenship.
- Her nationality is English and her ethnicity is white.
- She has a sensational body. Her body measurement is still under review and has not been published yet.
- Emily Beecham was born on May 12, 1984.
- Her current age is 35 years old as of 2019.
- She was born in Wythenshawe, Manchester which lies in England. Her parents are British and American.
- Her mother is an American from Arizona and her father is a British pilot. She has a brother as her sibling.
- She has not shared much information regarding her family.
- She completed her bachelor from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art with BA Hons in 2006.
- She has been actively involved in acting since 2006. In an interview, she said, “I never went to school wanting to play cute characters.”
- She also said in an interview that she never wanted to play the cute girl role but wanted to play the role of opposition to cute or sweet or something with an impact.