Facts of Christopher Carlton Cumberbatch
|Full Name||Christopher Carlton Cumberbatch|
|Father Name||Benedict Cumberbatch|
|Mother Name||Sophie Hunter|
|Mother Profession||Actress and director|
|Sibilings||Hal Auden Cumberbatch|
|Date of Birth||June 1,2015|
Christopher Carlton Cumberbatch is the son of famous actor Benedict Cumberbatch, who is well known for his roles in Sherlock Holmes, The Imitation Game, Black Mass, Atonement, etc., and actress and director Sophie Hunter.
5. Christopher Was Born Three Months After Their Parents Wedding
Christopher was born three months after their parent's wedding.
His parents used to be best friends for a long and started dating in 2014.
Two months after their engagement in November 2014, the couple announced that they were going to be parents.
After that, the couples have their marriage ceremony in a very secretive way in Isle of Wright on valentine day.
4. After Benedict Cumberbatch Experience Fatherhood, His Perspective Towards His Parents Changed
When Christopher was born, he started understanding his parent’s love deeply.
He began looking toward his parents in a new way and started understanding their struggles to gives him the best life.
All these, in return, helped him to become closer to his parents.
Thus, after Benedict experience fatherhood, his perspectives towards his parents changed, making him more affectionate and grateful towards them.
3. Benedict And His Wife Named Their Son Christopher After A Character Of Series Parade’s End
Benedict and his wife named their son Christopher after a character of series Parade’s End.
Benedict himself has played the character, Christopher, in the BBC adaptation.
The couple has picked this name three months after Christopher was born.
The remaining Carlton Cumberbatch was the family name of actor Benedict which he and his father Timothy are also sharing.
2. Christopher Was In New Zealand In His 5th Birthday
As per ES Insider magazine, Christopher was spotted with his parents and brother in New Zealand during the coronavirus pandemic period near the end of May.
Christopher was in New Zealand on his 5th birthday, spending his isolation days in a luxurious hotel in Hawke’s Bay.
His father, Benedict, was there for shooting a movie, directed by Jane Campion, which got canceled due to pandemic breakout.
Since they were stocked up together there for at least a month, Christopher likely celebrated his birthday in New Zealand.
1. Christopher's Sibling Name Was Shakespeare’s Nickname
He got his little brother on March 3, 2017. His name is Hal Auden Cumberbatch.
Hal is a shortcut form of Henry, which was chosen from Shakespeare's written play, King Henry IV, as the name of the king’s son and future king.
Thus, Christopher's sibling name was Shakespeare’s nickname.
There is not any information regarding his net wealth.
However, his father estimated net worth is around 40 million dollars, which was earned from his acting career, and his mother is about 1.3 million dollars.
- He was born on June 1, 2015, which makes him five years old.
- After his birth, his father brought a new lavish house in Los Angeles to provide him a comfortable life.
- His parents want to take him away from his public lifestyle so, he is hiding from unnecessary publicity.
- His father has a half-sister and her name is Tracy Peacock.
For Amazing Articles Of Your Favorite Celebrities,
Stay Tuned To vergewiki