Facts of Brandon Blackstock
Brandon Blackstock is a person behind the success of many. He is a talent manager, and he has contributed to mega shows in his career.
His work in The Kelly Clarkson Show and Blake Shelton Live: It's All About Tonight is impressive. He is the CEO of Starstruck Entertainment.
He is also famous as the husband of Kelly Clarkson. Kelly is a renowned singer, and she is also the winner of American Idol 2002.
He has been married two times in his life, and after parting ways with his first wife, he managed to move on.
He got married to his first wife Melissa Ashworth in 2001. Everything was going fine with their relationship, but suddenly everything started to fall apart.
The couple could not manage to hold on and finally ended their relationship and marriage on 2012.
He moved on with his life and married his second wife Kelly Clarkson in 2013, 20th of October. The location of their wedding was Blackberry Farms, Tennessee.
He had met Kelly for the first time in 2006th ACM Awards. The couple was bound to be together, and on 31st May 2012, they confirmed their relationship to the whole world. Their engagement was held on 15th of December 2012.
He has children too, and their names are Savannah Blackstock, River Rose Blackstock, Remington Alexander Blackstock, and Seth Blackstock.
Get In: Nicholas Burt Wife And Career
He, shared this renowned on his Instagram account of his happy moment when he bought an aircraft, and he has his family by his side.
He has an outstanding net worth of 5 million dollars, and the primary source of his income is from his corporation, Starstruck Entertainment.
This corporation is founded by his father, Narvel Blackstock and his stepmother Reba McEntire.
According to the corporation website, the corporation develops and manages talents, and it includes singers, producers, songwriters and also recording engineers.
The management team comprises of members Narvel Blackstock, Brandon Blackstock, Cliff Williamson, Daniel Wise, Austin Marshall, Berkley Myers, and Jeremy Gold.
Amaze Yourself: Bill Browder Married Life And Wife
His wife Kelly Clarkson has a net worth of 28 million dollars, and her primary source of income is driven from her album sales and TV show appearances.
Her tours add fortune to her life.
|Type of Albums||Number|
She has sold millions of albums worldwide, and she is a megastar.
|All I Ever Wanted||1,004,000|
He has an exotic lifestyle, and he loves aircraft.
Discover More: Bob Iger Net Worth And House
He recently bought a Cirrus SR22T, and he has shared his happiness on his Instagram account. He has captioned this post as,
"So thrilled to have my new Cirrus SR22T…."
Info and Highlights (Age, Birthday)
- He was born in the year 1976, and this makes his age 42 in 2019.
- His birthday falls on 16th of December.
- The name of his parents is Narvel Blackstock (father) and Elisa Gayle Ritter (mother).
- His father Narvel Blackstock is a television producer and has already been nominated for Academy of Country Music Award for the category of Video of the year. He has also contributed to Blake Shelton's Not So Family Christmas.
- His mom was only 17 years old when she got married. Their marriage did not last long, and the couple went through divorce.
- The couple got married in 1973, and after 15 years of relationship and marriage, they parted their ways and went through divorce.
- He has siblings, and their names are Shelby Blackstock, Chassidy Celeste Blackstock, and Shawna Rene Blackstock.