Abou Thiam is the former Def Jam's vice president of A&R.
He is also the brother of a famous American singer, songwriter, producer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and actor Akon.
Bad breakup with Tracy Ellis Ross
Abou was in a serious relationship with Tracy Ellis Ross from 2011 to 2013.
They were seen many times going out together and showing a lot of affection towards each other. Tracy Ellis Ross is the daughter of the legendary singer Diana Ross.
She is also a famous actress, television host, and producer. Ross has a haircare line, especially for curly hair providing service for black women.
She is also an extremely renowned actress and activist. She has already made a mark for herself by following in her mother's footsteps.
Everybody thought the relationship was a complete deal maker, and the relationship would go even further. Abou was the only boyfriend Tracy had gone public with.
Unfortunately, the couple did not last and ended up separating. Abou explained his feelings post-breakup in a show called "The Breakfast Club."
When he was asked if he still had feelings towards Tracy, Abou replied that he still has.
"Yes, I still am, and I'm always going to be in love with her. Also, my future girlfriend is going to have to respect that,"
He ended his statement by saying,
"Yeah, I was in love for sure, Tracy and me gonna be lovers forever, man."
Managing Kanye West and dating Future's ex-girlfriend
Abou Thiam is no ordinary name in the music industry. Despite being Akon's brother, he has made his name.
He was the vice president of Def Jam, and now he is on his way to becoming the manager of extremely famous rapper Kanye West.
Thiam is a successful record executive and has worked with several iconic artists like Chris Brown and Rihanna.
It was a definite fact that he would handle the famous rapper's career for quite some time.
In October 2020, a story broke out that some people saw Abou entangled in a romantic situation with a woman outside a party or some event.
It was later found out that the woman was Lori Harvey, a model, and social media influencer.
The incredibly beautiful model was dating famous rapper Future before they broke up.
People saw the two hugging and showing lots of affection towards each other, speculating that they are in a romantic relationship.
Net worth and earnings
Abou Thiam's net worth is approximately $52 million, according to this year.
His earnings and sources are calculated below.
|Annual earnings||$38000 per month|
Age, height, and weight
- Thiam was born on March 25th, 1982, making him 36 years old.
- His mother Kine Gueye Thiam is a dancer.
- His height is about 5 feet 7 inches (1.72 meters).
- His weight has not been revealed yet.
- His horoscope sign is Aries.
- Thiam hails from New Jersey, United States.
- Abou is active on Twitter and Instagram.
- He goes by the name "Bu" in the entertainment industry.
- He was the youngest person to be named Vice President of A&R Def Jam at the young age of 26.
- He executed and produced an album by Rapper Kanye West.
- Thiam worked for his brother's multi-platinum album "Trouble."
- He was rumored to be dating Joie Chavis.
- Abou unexpectedly welcomed his daughter with Ariel Hakim in 2010.
- He agreed to pay $30,000 per month for child support.
For Amazing Articles Of Your Favorite Celebrities,
Stay Tuned To vergewiki