Facts of William Reeve
|Full Name||William Reeve|
|Birth City||North Adams|
|Father Name||Christopher Reeve|
|Mother Name||Dana Reeve|
|Relation With||Lexi Henkel|
|Date of Birth||June 7,1992|
William Reeve is a TV personality and an actor who is best known as the youngest child of actor Christopher Reeve.
Christopher is known for his role as Superman who died in 2004 nine years after he was paralyzed in a horseback riding accident.
In an interview, he talked about growing with the most famous paralyzed person on the planet and told the media how his father was able to teach him to ride a bike just by giving directions.
Here is a picture of his parents shared on his Instagram captioned as
‘Thirty years ago today, in a small theater in the basement of a..."
According to his biography, he graduated from Middlebury College, Vermont in 2014 with a bachelor of arts degrees in English and American literatures.
This tall handsome guy is not married yet. He was named as one of the Top 50 bachelors of 2016 by Town and Country Magazine alongside men like Elon Musk, Zappos co-founder Tony Hsieh, and Clark Gable’s grandson, Clark James.
He is currently dating Lexi Henkel. He frequently shares pictures with his girlfriend on his social media account.
Here is a picture shared by him on Instagram with a caption,
‘The only thing dark and stormy was the rum. Here’s to the best trip.."
The couple is enjoying to the fullest and living a happy life together.
Amazing: Greg Gutfeld Wife And Married Life
There is no information available about their past affair.
William’s net worth is under review. However, we can assume that he has amassed a decent amount of fortune throughout his career.
He is currently seen as a SportsCenter and ESPN contributor. He also hosts a weekly hockey show for MSG Network.
Right after his graduation, he worked as a production assistant at Good Morning America. A few months later he landed as a reporting gig with ESPN.
He has been working as a member of the popular SportsCenter team since early 2015 which according to him is the kind of job he always wanted.
According to The Wrap, the network hired him as part of a trio of young talent, including comedian Reese Waters and social media enthusiast Sarina Morales. The network intends to tap into the digital landscape to reach the millennial generation.
Below is the list of ESPN reporters and their net worth:
|1||Georgie Bingham||$3 million|
|2||Pedro Gomez||$2 million|
|3||Lisa Salters||$2 million|
|4||Shelley Smith||$1 million|
|5||Sarah Spain||$900 thousand|
|6||Stan Verrett||$5 million|
He is an ambassador and board member for the foundation named after his parents. The ‘Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation’ helps people affected by spinal cord injuries.
He also leads the Reeve Foundation Champions Committee which helps to achieve the mission of foundation through advocacy and fundraising.
He has worked in 3 movies till now. He first appeared as an actor in Glenn Close’s 1997 TV Movie, In The Gloaming.
In 2004 he played a small role in ‘The Brooke Ellison Story’ which was directed by his father Christopher Reeve.
Discover More: Marcia Hines Dating Boyfriend
He has also worked in Everyone’s Heroin 2006.
Info and Highlights (Age, Birthday, Height)
- As of 2019, his age is 27 years.
- He celebrates his birthday on June 7 every year.
- He is an American.
- He belongs to White ethnicity.
- He is a tall man standing at a height of 6 feet 4 inches.
- He is active on his social media like Twitter and Instagram. He has more than 24K followers on his Instagram account.
- We cover most of the information about William Reeve as it is difficult to find on other wiki sites.
- William was born in 1992 in the US to parents Christopher Reeve and Dana Morosini Reeve. He lost his parents at an early age of 13.
- His mother made sure he would be well cared for in her absence.
- According to People, he lived with his childhood friends because his mother wanted him to stay with the people he had grown up with rather than his two half-siblings Matthew Reeve and Alexandra Reeve.
- The two half-siblings were from his father’s previous relationship with model Gae Exton.