Facts of Paul Finebaum
Paul Finebaum is an absolute legend, and he inspires other people. He is a sensational sports author and radio personality.
He has contributed for television as a TV personality as well. He is also a former columnist.
His radio show The Paul Finebaum Show is aired on FM Talk 1065, and it has always been a classic. His podcasts are sensational.
It can be assessed by going to ESPN channel's official website.
Know More: Darryl Brohman Married Life And Net Worth
His personal life is perfect.
He is happily married to his wife, Linda Hudson. The couple got married in 1990, and till now they are going fine.
Details about his wife is missing right now and is currently under review. The job profile and occupation of his wife is not available and there is high probability of his wife being a housewife.
As very less or almost no information on his wife is available, no random guesses can be made.
Information on his children (daughter) is missing right now.
He has a fantastic net worth of 2 million dollars. His salary is a jaw-dropping 72,000 dollars annually.
This has always boosted his net worth to millions of dollars.
His income sources are many, and one of them is from TV shows he has been a part of. He has appeared several times in College Football Live. The show has 6.6 ratings from IMDb, and it has 6.9 ratings from TV.com.
|S.N||TV Show Name||IMDb Ratings||Network Aired In||First Episode Date||Genre||TV.com Ratings||Language|
|1.||College Football Live||6.6||ESPN|
May 23, 2007
He has also been brilliant with his work in SEC Nation. The TV series is also broadcasted on ESPN, and its genre is sports.
He has his show called The Paul Finebaum Show. He hosts the show and it is his identity.
Amaze Yourself: Evelyn Sicairos Boyfriend And Net Worth
Books are his identity, and it has given him name and fortune.
His book called My Conference Can Beat Your Conference: Why the SEC Still Rules College Football was a classic.
It was released back in the year 2014, and it has five on five ratings from eBay. It has impressive 3.8 out of 5 ratings from Barnes & Noble as well.
His book called I Hate Michigan: 303 Reasons Why You Should, Too Paul Finebaum was brilliant as well, and it was released back in the year 1994. The book has 3 out of 5 ratings from AbeBooks.
His book called The Worst of Paul Finebaum won hearts as well. The book was published back in the year 1994, and it has 4 out of 5 ratings from AbeBooks.
|S.N||Books Name||Ratings (If Available)||Published Date|
|1.||My Conference Can Beat Your Conference: Why the SEC Still Rules College Football|
eBay – 5/5
Barnes & Noble- 3.8/5
|August 5, 2014|
|2.||I Hate Michigan: 303 Reasons Why You Should, Too Paul Finebaum|
|4.||The worst of Paul Finebaum||AbeBooks- 4/5||1994|
|5.||I Hate Auburn: 303 Reasons Why You Should, Too Paul Finebaum||N/A||1994|
|6.||I hate Penn State||Better World Books||August 1996|
He is focused on his work 24 hours a day. He uses social networking sites such as Twitter, but he only tweets about his professional life.
He has tweeted this with a caption,
"Strong message from….."
Info and Highlights (Age, Height, and Wiki)
- He was born in the year 1955, and this makes his age 64 in 2019.
- He celebrates his birthday on 26th of July.
- He was born in a place called Memphis, which lies in Tennessee of United States of America. He belongs to the nationality American.
- The names of his parents are Gloria Finebaum and Benjamin Finebaum.
- His full name is Paul Alan Finebaum, but people don't use his middle name, and he is known as Paul Finebaum.
- He went to Christian Brothers High School for his early education. The high school is located in his hometown.
- He has a political science degree from the University of Tennessee. He graduated back in the year 1978.
- His career in the journalism field started very early from his college days only. He covered the affairs of Student Government for the newspaper (college edition). This was the starting of his journey.
- His father was an optometrist. His father passed away in the year 1971.
- His mother Gloria Filderman Finebaum was a clerk at IRS Office, Memphis.
- He has a sister as well, and her name is Pam Finebaum.
- Wiki sites have information on him, but we got it in detail.