Facts of Daymond John
|Full Name||Daymond John|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Awards||Young’s New York Entrepreneur of the Year Award,Advertising Age Marketing 1000 Award for Outstanding Ad Campaign,Brandweek Marketer of The Year|
|Education||Bayside High School|
|Date of Birth||February 23,1969|
Daymond John is an American businessman, investor, television personality, author, and motivational speaker who is best known as the founder, president, and CEO of FUBU – a lifestyle brand.
He appears as an investor on the ABC reality TV series Shark Tank.
He is also the founder of The Shark Group, brand management and consulting firm, which is based in New York City.
Married, Affair, Kids
He was previously married and blessed with two kids Yasmeen and Destiny.
Since he likes to keep his private matters on a low profile we do not have any information regarding his ex-wife.
As of now, he is in a committed relationship with Heather Tara. The couple dated for few years and finally got engaged on September 2016 after John proposed her with a glitzy 95-carat emerald cut diamond ring on the set of Shark Tank.
They are married now and they a daughter named Minka Jagger who was born on March 2, 2016.
He got married in a very private wedding in 2018.
The couple are having a happy time together along with their daughter.
Get In: Shlomo Rechnitz Married And Wife
There is no rumor about either of them having any kind of affair.
He has an estimated net worth of $300 million.
He has been able to accumulate this huge net worth through his earnings as an author, public speaker, entrepreneur, and television personality.
He appears as an investor in a reality TV series Shark Tank where he invests money in startups that have the potential of doing well in the future.
He has a total investment of $7.5 million in Shark Tank projects.
He earns around $700000 for a season of Shark Tank.
It is his love for jewelry that he always wears custom made diamond earrings that cost 10 thousand dollars.
He also owns a Rolls Royce which costs over 450 thousand dollars.
One Click Away: Ronald Perelman Net Worth And Wife
He owns a mansion with a property value of over $7 million. The house consists of 6 bedrooms, antique fireplaces, a large swimming pool, and a beautiful view.
His lifestyle brand FUBU has over $6 billion in sales.
His earnings come from his books as well as he is the author of two best-selling books Display of Power and The Brand Within.
The book has definitely added to his success.
He is an entrepreneur who is a recipient of more than 35 awards including the Brandweek Marketer of The Year, Advertising Age Marketing 1000 Award for Outstanding Ad Campaign, And Ernst & Young’s New York Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
He was caught wearing a made in the USA watch on Kevin O’Leary’s Instagram video. Here is the video shared by Kevin.
The Devon Tread 1G watch that displays the time using minuscule belts costs around $35000.
He created the Success Formula Team to share his proven business strategies and techniques that will help millions of people achieve their goals of being successful entrepreneurs.
Since he cannot personally attend all the events his Success Formula team presents the strategies on his behalf.
Discover More: Lorenzo Luaces Ex-Wife And Children
Below is the list of Sharks of the Shark Tank and their net worth:
|1||Kevin O’Leary||$400 million|
|2||Robert Herjavec||$200 million|
|3||Lori Greiner||$100 million|
|4||Barbara Cocoran||$80 million|
Info and Highlights (Age, Birthday, Height)
- His current age is 50 years.
- He celebrates his birthday on February 23.
- He is an American.
- He belongs to Black ethnicity.
- He has a height of 5 feet 5 inches.
- His birth sign is Pisces.
- He has seven siblings.
- He had been diagnosed by stage 2 thyroid cancer and went through surgery to remove the cancerous nodule.
- He suffers from dyslexia.
- We cover most of the information about Daymond John as it is difficult to find on other wiki sites.
- He was born in Brooklyn, New York City in 1969 into the family of Garfield and Margot John.
- He was raised by his mother and grandfather in Hollis, a neighborhood in Queensland.
- As mentioned in his biography he completed his basic education at Bayside High School under a special programme which allowed him to do the job as well.
- He started his career by launching a transportation business, a commuter van service. A few years later he commenced a clothing line business called FUBU which stands for For You By You.
- In the initial stage of his business his mother supported him by providing financial aids and teaching him sewing. She also let him do his business in her house.
- His friends J. Alexander Martin and Keith Perrin help him sew the FUBU logo on hockey jerseys, sweatshirts, and T-shirts.
- The business came into limelight after LL Cool J wore a FUBU T-shirt and a FUBU hat for a commercial in 1993.
- His business took a giant leap after he grabbed an order from Macy’s (M) worth $300000. It was for the Las Vegas fashion trade show.