Facts of Claudia Cowan
|Full Name||Claudia Cowan|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Father Name||Warren Cowan|
|Father Profession||co-founder of Rogers & Cowan|
|No Of Children||2|
|Sibilings||Jonathan Gilbert Christopher Hunter Melissa Gilbert Sara Gilbert|
|Education||University of California, Los Angeles|
|Date of Birth||July 31,1963|
Claudia Cowan is an American news reporter best known for her media personality. She is currently working as a reporter at Fox News Channel.
Her father Warren Cowan was the co-founder of Rogers & Cowan, a renowned public relations firm and her mother Barbara is an actress.
Her parents separated in 1969 when she was only 6 years old. However, she shares a strong bond with her mother.
Get In: Greg Gutfeld Married Life
She shared a picture with her on Instagram with a caption,
‘So many fond childhood memories..
Her father died in May 2008.
She is the only child of her parents. However, she has several half-siblings from her parents’ other partners.
She is married to sports agent Steve Baker who is presently the president of his firm Baker Sports Management.
The couple first met when Claudia was an anchor in Monterey.
With time she fell for him and soon they started dating.
The loving duo has been together for more than 25 years and is blessed with twin children, Ben and Sabrina.
Here is a picture of her children with a caption,
‘From the first day of school to the last – we are so proud of you Ben and Sabrina!’.
She loves her children and shares a lovely bond with them.
There is no rumor about her having an extramarital affair.
She has an estimated net worth of $2 million which she has accumulated through her career as a reporter.
She started her media career at KTTV-TV in Los Angeles where she worked as a messenger and subsequently got promoted as an on-air reporter. She earned a salary of around $16000 per month.
She then moved to KMST-TV in Monterey, California where she worked as a desk assistant.
Her passion for journalism and her work ethics paved her way up to reporter of noon news, and then co-anchor of the weekend evening news where she also spent time producing and editing.
From there she moved to KOVR-TV13 (CBS) in Sacramento, California where she covered news and state politics, and anchored the morning and midday newscasts.
Later she joined KRON-4 (NBC) in San Francisco to report for the evening news.
She was hired by the Fox News Channel in April 1998 as their Bay Area correspondent. She earns around $200000 as her annual salary.
Below is the list of reporters of Fox News Channel and their respective net worth:
|S.N||Reporter Name||Net Worth|
|1||Eric Shawn||$1 million|
|2||Peter Doocy||$500 thousand|
|3||Anna Gilligan||$2 million|
|4||Molly Henneberg||$1 million|
|5||Elizabeth Prann||$1.5 million|
|6||Patti Ann Browne||$3 million|
Info and Highlights (Age, Birthday, Height)
- According to her bio, she was born in 1963 in Mill Valley, California, United States.
- Her current age is 56 years.
- She celebrates her birthday on July 31 every year.
- She is an American.
- She belongs to White ethnicity.
- She stands tall at a height of 5 feet 8 inches.
- She graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Her body measurements are 34-25-35 inches.
- Her half-siblings are Jonathan Gilbert and Christopher Hunter (Brothers) and Melissa Gilbert and Sara Gilbert (Sisters).
- She is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- She is the ex-stepdaughter of Jim Gruzalski.
- She played the role of Brigit in the movie Lovelines.
- We cover most of the information about Claudia Cowan as it is difficult to find on other wiki sites.