Facts of Carissa Culiner
|Full Name||Carissa Culiner|
|Birth Name||Carissa Renee Loethen|
|Birth City||Jefferson City|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts degree in communication from the University of Missouri|
|Date of Birth||February 21,1986|
|Married Date||March 7,2016|
Carissa Culiner is a co-host on E!’s Daily Pop, a one-hour live television program that delivers fun, insightful and relatable conversations centered around the entertainment and pop culture stories of the day.
She is also an on-air correspondent for E! News where she covers Hollywood’s biggest events and red carpets.
She is close to her parents and shares a strong bond with them.
Here is a picture of her parents shared by her with a caption,
’38 years later and they’re still the cutest...
She is married to her long-time boyfriend Shanon Culiner. The loving duo got engaged in December 2014 after dating for some time.
The love-struck couple exchanged their wedding vows on March 7, 2016, in a lavish wedding ceremony held at the Islander, A Guy Harvey Outpost in Islamorada, Florida.
Her husband’s stepfather, Michael Josephs was the officiant.
Here is a picture with her husband Shanon shared with a caption,
‘We did it!...
She wrote about her wedding on her blog as well. She wrote,
“I’ve never loved a dress more than my wedding dress! I’m still obsessed with every little detail, and I’m determined to find a reason to wear it again. The jewelry I wore was very special to me. I had a piece from each of my deceased grandmothers. My pinky ring was a gift from Shanon from several years ago, and the earrings were a wedding gift from him.”
The couple was blessed with a baby boy on November 30, 2017. They named their baby Chase Jackson Culiner.
Here is a video shared by her with a caption,
‘Deep conversations with Chase..
Her net worth is under review. However, she earns an average salary of $57K per year as a correspondent.
She started her career in country radio where she co-hosted the show, Scotty & Carissa in the Morning on the award-winning station Clear 99 (KCLR-FM).
She worked there from 2006 to 2012. During her hosting period in the show, she received the “CMA Small Market Personality of the Year” award and the NAB Marconi Radio Award for “Small Market Personality of the Year.”
In 2012 she moved to Newsy, an online news company where she worked as a managing editor and an anchor.
However, her career skyrocketed after becoming the host and correspondent for ‘E! News’ and ‘E! News Now.’
She is currently the co-host of E! News’s show Daily Pop along with Catt Sadler and Justin Sylvester.
Below is the list of E! News’s correspondents and their respective net worth:
|S.N||Correspondent Name||Net Worth|
|1||Melanie Bromley||$950 thousand|
|2||Kristin Dos Santos||$18 million|
|3||Erin Lim||$1 million|
|4||Will Marfuggi||$1 million|
|5||Nina Parker||$1 million|
|6||Catt Sadler||$3 million|
Carissa owns three pet dogs whose names are Charlie, Emmy, and Boba. Charlie is a Tibetian Spaniel, Emmy is a hound mix and Boba is a Pomeranian.
Info and Highlights (Age, Birthday, Height)
- As of 2019, her age is 33 years.
- She celebrates her birthday on February 21 every year.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to White ethnicity.
- Her body measurements are not available. However, she weighs around 58 kg.
- She is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Her birth name is Carissa Renee Loethen.
- She was a cheerleader in high school for the football and wrestling team.
- She worked as an intern at a country music station named KZLA-FM while studying at the Santa Monica Community College.
- Her favorite shoes are a pair of boots that she got signed by her all-time favorite country artist, George Strait.
- We cover most of the information about Carissa Culiner as it is difficult to find on other wiki sites.
- She was born in 1986 in Jefferson City, Missouri to parents David Loethen and Diane Loethen. She was raised along with her two brothers Kyle David Loethen and Chad Loethen.
- She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication from the University of Missouri.